1. The following are all trading names for Picturedrome Electric Theatre Co Ltd:- Century Cinema, Plaza Cinema, Carlton Cinema, Maxime Cinema, Picturedrome Cinema, Palace Cinema, Gaumont Cinema and Luxe Cinema. The registered address of the Company is Picturedrome Cinema, 51 Canada Grove, Bognor Regis West Sussex, PO21 1DW. Company Registration Number is 6165297. Vat Number is 904305264. In these term and conditions, the Company will be referred to as "Picturedrome".
2. Tickets Purchased online, by phone or in person, are non-refundable or exchangeable, unless the Flexible Booking fee has been purchased; or for any reason the performance is cancelled. In this case the whole amount, including the booking fee, will be refunded by the same method which you made the purchase.
Click Here: Flexible Booking Fee Terms
3. We charge a booking fee, of between £0.50 - £0.75 per ticket, for all bookings made by phone, web or app.
4. Promotional vouchers and discounts, must be redeemed at time of purchase. Some offers are not available for advance bookings so please check the Terms and Conditions applicable to the offer.
5. If a film is age restricted - (12A), (15), or (18), whether or not a ticket has been purchased online, the Customer must bring recognised identification, such as a passport, driving licence, or official student card. If authentic identification cannot be provided when requested, you will not gain entry to the film and your tickets and booking fee may only be refunded at the discrection of the duty manager (as per condition number 2)
* Babes in arms must be highlighted to the team for licencing and safety purposes, and are admitted on the understanding that the child will sit on the parents / guardians lap. If not, a seat will need to be purchased.
* Any children under 8 years must be accompanied at all times, by an adult 18 years or over, regardless of film certification.
* Children under 12 years must be accompanied for any performance starting after 7pm, by an adult 18 years or over, regardless of film certification.
The final decision with regard to the production of identification and it's suitability to prove age rests with the Staff of the cinema, and the Companies' decision in this matter is final.
Click here: Proof of Age (ID Requirments)
6. If you book the wrong product in error, please let us know immediately in order for us to change the booking. If you do not do so within one hour of making the original booking you will not be entitled to a refund (as per condition number 2)
7. If you fail to attend a performance for whatever reason you will not be entitled to a refund (as per condition number 2)
8. For anyone who is demonstrating acts of anti-social behaviour, Picturedrome Cinemas reserves the right to refuse admission, or will require that the individual/s leave the premises. This is at the sole discretion of the Duty Manager.
. Any form of physical or verbal aggression towards our staff & customers, or acting in an anti-social way.
. Disturbing or disrupting others enjoyment, including the use of mobile devices during the film performance.
. If a person/s appears to be intoxicated or under the influence of other drugs.
. Any Copyright infringement
. Where there might be a risk of safety to others
. Smoking on the premises
. Drinking alcohol not purchased on the premises and infringing licensing law.
You will not be entitled to a refund (as per condition number 2)
9. Your data will be held securely by the company and will not be passed on to any third parties without your express permission. Data collected will only be used in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, and will not be used for any other use than that related to the cinemas.
10. We may need to search customers possessions whilst on the premises; in the interest of safety, security and other reasonable causes. We reserve the right to refuse entry or for customers to leave the premises without entitlement for a refund, if they fail to comply with this request.
11. COVID-19 Status checks- Maxime Cinema Blackwood
Regulation 16 of the Health Protection (Coronavirus Restrictions) (No. 5) (Wales) Regulations 2020 as amended (the “Coronavirus Regulations”) imposes requirements on people responsible for premises open to the public, take reasonable measures to put in place checks, that people entering the premises are eligible to enter. The introduction of the requirement to check evidence of vaccination or testing status, which will ordinarily be achieved by means of the COVID pass, becomes one of the reasonable measures that are specifically required for entry into an event or screening at the cinema. From 07.00 on the 15th of November 2021, new requirements mandate, that people aged 18 and over in Wales, will need to show their COVID-19 status to attend a screening at the Maxime Cinema Blackwood.
For entry into a screening, COVID status can be demonstrated in either of the following ways:
• via the digital NHS COVID pass - people who are fully vaccinated in Wales can already download a certificate proving their status. The NHS COVID Pass lets individuals demonstrate their coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination records in a secure way
• a paper-based certificate of vaccination – this does not include vaccination cards
• confirmation of a negative test result by email or text provided by gov.uk. Individuals who are clinically exempt from receiving a vaccination or from wearing a face mask, will be asked to provide evidence of a negative lateral flow test.
• confirmation of a positive test within the last 6 months which has been followed by the appropriate period of isolation i.e., 10 days) - this can be evidenced in the COVID pass or by text or email
From 6am on Sunday 26 December, cinemas in Wales will be subject to 2m social distancing and the ‘rule of six’, allowing groups of up to that number, made up of any number of households, to sit together.
These are in addition to current requirements for entry of Covid Pass / Covid status checks and the wearing of a face covering.
12. Face coverings: The wearing of Face coverings is mandatory within Picturedrome cinemas venues in England and Wales, for all persons aged 11 years and over.
(Exemptions include when a person is eating or drinking, or is unable to wear a face covering due to medical or personal circumstances.)